You and Me Forever
Wednesdays @ 7pm
Bellomy Home | 1490 Hickory Ln SW, Lilburn
Leaders: Brad & Krista Bellomy
Marriage is Great, But it's not Forever
This seven session Bible study series will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. We'll explore the following themes:
- It's until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
- Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.